For optimal use of this website you first have to register.
- Click on registration in the sidebar marked “Register & Login”
- Complete the form and then click on the “reCAPTCHA” and then click “Register”
- You will then be taken to your user profile – if you would like to add something about you on your profile – like an image etc.
- Click on Login
- Complete fields
- Choose option “Keep me signed in”
- Click on the “reCAPTCHA”
- Click on “Login”
Forgot Your Password?
- Click on “Forgot Your Password”
- You will be taken to the Password Reset page,
- Fill your email address or username and click on “Reset my password”
- You will then receive an email with a reset link. This email recipient time may depend on internet speed.
- You will receive an email:
We received a request to reset the password for your account. If you made this request, click the link below to change your password:
Reset your password
If you didn’t make this request, ignore this email or report it to us.
- Reset your password”, you may receive the following message:
- After clicking on “
This link leads to an untrusted site. Are you sure you want to proceed to adfi.co.za?
- Click on “Proceed”
- You will be redirected to our “Password Reset” screen. You will notice at the Top Left corner of your screen that our website is “SECURE”, (For more information regarding our security on the site, you can click on the “Secure” button)
- Complete your password reset.